Here's how to make a traditional folded paper ♥ garland for Valentine's Day. Because you fold the paper ♥s like a fan, or an accordion, you can easily hang this pretty garland or tuck it inside a Valentine card as a surprise gift for that special someone.
1- Construction paper, scrapbook paper, gift wrap or wallpaper.
2- ♥-shaped template
5- Transparent tape
- Draw ur own ♥-shaped template on a piece of paper & cut it out.
- Fold ur chosen paper like an accordion, making each fold the same width as ur ♥ template. U can see how the paper should be folded in the diagram.
- Place the folded paper on the table. Place the ♥ shape u drew on top of it so that the edges overlap the sides of the paper just a little at the widest point.
- Trace around the ♥ shape, then carefully cut it out around the bottom point, and around the curves at the top, leaving the edges on each side uncut.
- When u open out the folded ♥s, it should look like the garland in the photo. But if it isn't as long as u like it to be, then make another one in the same way & using a little transparent tape, join the two garlands together.
- U can keep adding sections to ur garland till it reaches the desired length.